1. Only one signed copy of “The Writer’s Pen and Other Poems” is available.
2. The first person to provide the answer to the question posed at the end of this post will receive a signed copy of my book.
3. The winner will have their prize mailed to them in December 2018.
4. Anyone (irrespective of their location) may enter.
5. To enter please send an email to newauthoronline (at) gmail dot com, (the address is given thus to defeat spam bots etc)! Please put “competition to win a copy of The Writer’s Pen” in the subject line of your email.
6. The competition closes on 28 November. No entries received after this date will be considered.
Who wrote the poem which begins thus:
“The curfew tolls the knell of parting day
The lowing herd wind slowly o’er the lea
The ploughman homeward plods his weary way
And leaves the world to darkness and to me”.
My books ‘Sting in the tail and other stories’, ‘Streetwalker and other stories’ and ‘An act of mercy and other stories’ will be available for free in the Kindle Store. The deal will be running from the 19th October to 23rd October.
For ‘Sting in the tail and other stories’, please visit here for the UK, and here for the US.
For ‘Streetwalker and other stories’, please visit here for the UK and here for the US.
For ‘An act of mercy and other stories’ please visit here for the UK and here for the US.
My latest collection of poems, ‘The Writers Pen and other poems’, is available in the Kindle store and can be found here for the UK and here for the US.
For reviews of ‘The Writers Pen’, please visit Goodreads here.
To enter the competition, please send an email to newauthoronline (at) gmail dot com. Please put “competition to win an audio download” in the subject line.
The first 2 people to email me will receive a promotional code enabling them to download “My Old Clock I Wind” FREE.
Please note, audible.co.uk codes only work on the UK site and audible.com codes only work on the US website. However listners not based in either the UK or USA may still use a promotional code (provided that the code is used on the site for which it was issued). So, for example a person resident in Australia can not use a promotional code for audible.co.uk or audible.com on the Australian site (audible.com/au). They may, however go to either audible.co.uk or audible.com and use the code (making sure that their browser does not redirect them to the Australian Audible site). This may entail opening a new account on either audible.co.uk or audible.com.
A relative resident in Australia was able to download “My Old Clock” by going to audible.com (despite the attempts of his browser to redirect him to audible.com/au)!
The above is somewhat confusing for which I apologise! If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me.
I am, however in the final stages of producing a print copy (the book is with the printer and should be available for sale at a cost of £11.45 by late March.
If you would like to win a free signed copy of “Lost in the Labyrinth” please answer the following question
What is the title of my first collection of poetry?
Please send your entries via email to newauthoronline (at) gmail dot com, putting “Competition” in the subject line.
1. Only one print copy of “Lost in the Labyrinth of My Mind” is being offered.
2. The first person to email me with the correct answer wins a free copy of “Lost”.
3. The winner will be contacted by email with a request that they provide their full postal address so the book can be posted.
4. Your personal data will be deleted once the competition closes. It will not be shared with anyone.
If, having read “Lost” you would like to write a review, this would be very much appreciated. You are, however under absolutely no obligation to do so.
I am seeking honest reviews of my collection of poetry and prose “Dalliance”, (http://www.amazon.com/Dalliance-collection-poetry-prose-Morris-ebook/dp/B00QQVJC7E). In return for a free copy of “Dalliance” you would review my book (clearly stating in the review that a free copy had been provided by the author) and giving your honest opinion regarding it’s contents. The review could be posted on your own blog or on another site.
If you are interested in writing an honest review of “Dalliance” please contact me at newauthoronline (at) gmail.com, (the address is rendered in this manner in order to defeat spammers).