To be in with a chance of winning a free signed copy of my recently released book ‘The Selected Poems of K Morris’, please answer the following question:
Who composed ‘The Ballad of Reading Gaol’?
1. Only one copy of my selected poems is available.
2. The first person to provide the correct answer wins a free copy of my book.
3. The competition is open to readers worldwide!
4. Please do not leave the answer in the comments section below this post (as other people will be able to read your answer!). Please send your answers to kmorris poet (at) gmail dot com (the address is given in this manner to avoid spam).
5. The competition closes on the 30th September, at 12pm UK time. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
You can find my selected poems here for the UK and here for the US.
To read a recent review of my book please visit here.
This book encompasses poems composed between 2013-19. The poems included here have been selected from ‘Lost in the Labyrinth of my Mind’, ‘My Old Clock I Wind and other poems’, ‘The Writer’s Pen and other poems’, ‘Dalliance; a collection of poetry and prose’, ‘Refractions’, and ‘The Girl who Wasn’t There’. In addition a number of previously unpublished poems are included in this book.The poems range from those dealing with nature to others, which touch on the passage of time and mortality.