I am offering my readers the chance to win a signed paperback of my recently released poetry collection, “Light and Shade: Serious (and Not so Serious) Poems“. In order to be in with a chance of winning a signed copy of “Light and Shade”, please answer the following, what is the title of the poem from which the below lines come:
“So little cause for carolings
Of such ecstatic sound
Was written on terrestrial things
Afar or nigh around,
That I could think there trembled through
His happy good-night air
Some blessed Hope, whereof he knew
And I was unaware.”
1. Only one signed copy of “Light and Shade” is available.
2. The first person to email me with the correct answer wins a free, signed copy of my book.
3. Please do not answer the question in the comments at the foot of this post. Please send your responses to, kmorrispoet (at) gmail dot com. The address is rendered in this manner to defeat spammers.
4. Please put “Competition to Win a Signed Paperback of Light and Shade” in the subject line of your email.
5. The competition will close at 12 pm on Saturday 11 July. Any entries received after this will not be considered.
You can find the paperback edition of “Light and Shade” here, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B37VVKV/. My book is also available as a Kindle download and can be found here, https://www.amazon.com/Light-Shade-serious-not-poems-ebook/dp/B08B4X3GVX/.